Transforming Data Into Valuable Insights
Today’s business world is drowning in a sea of information. The real challenge isn’t capturing data and analytics; it’s finding ways to carve out the most relevant datapoints and reshape them into insights, shared through dashboards and reports, that fuel smarter, better-informed business decisions.
How do you get there? At Sendero, we begin by listening and tailoring our approach to fit your culture. We work hard to keep your vision, objectives, data environment, and end-users top of mind from the outset. Along the way, we take the helm and guide the technical, business and vendor teams, continually advancing them toward consensus and cohesion.
Because we are vendor agnostic, we’re able to take a holistic approach to designing the entire data and analytics ecosystem. This gives us the flexibility to recommended the people, processes, technology and vendors that best fit your data architecture, data design, databases, and coding concepts. While each challenge we take on is unique, our goal is always the same: To empower your team with data and analytics solutions that are scalable and sustainable, and that drive long-term value.
Ignite The Hidden Potential Of Your Data
Knowledge is power — and together, we can forge new paths to harness the full power of your data. Once we’ve thoroughly analyzed your current state and business goals, we work with you to capture the maximum value from your data by executing in areas such as:
- Defining data governance and identifying decision makers, processes, and prioritization
- Establishing data management policies, including data housing, security roles, and system of record
- Drafting operating models, in-take processes, operational processes, and project methodologies
- Charting an organizational structure that defines analytics operations, decision rights, roles, and responsibilities
- Establishing KPIs, success factors and metrics
- Delivering an unbiased, independent evaluation of solutions and vendors, using tested, tailored criteria
- Empowering visualization and contextualization of data
- Creating dashboards and reports centered on business needs
- Configuring data cleansing protocols to ensure accurate reporting
- Utilizing tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, SpotFire, Excel, and native apps to support analysis and visualizations