An extensive consulting skillset, strong leadership background, and passion for helping clients succeed enables Eric to lead and deliver successful engagements for Sendero clients.
Eric has a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Marketing from Oklahoma State University.
Skills & Experience
- Over 15 years of management consulting experience
- Management of teams of up to 30 people with project budgets of up to $6.7 million
- Industry experience in oil & gas, healthcare, defense, telecommunications, and manufacturing
- Delivery of more than 11 full life cycle global ERP/SAP implementations
- Over 10 years of experience at Accenture serving in leadership roles on large, international clients
Eric is an active board member for Chase’s Place, a private, non-profit school for children with special needs.
Married with a son, he and his wife enjoy traveling, golf, singing, and spending quality time with friends and family. He is an active member in his community, serving on several committees focused on strategic direction, inclusivity, and financial responsibility.
Although I have had a ‘job’ in consulting for over a decade, I felt like my career started once I arrived at Sendero. Because of Sendero, I wake up each day with a passion and desire to help our clients, our people, and our communities be in a better place than when I found them.Eric McConnell