CEO and Founding Partner
Bret’s top priority is building Sendero into a world-class organization respected for its outstanding people, collaborative culture, and client results. He believes long-term client relationships are fostered through exceptional delivery, an ability to assemble an outstanding team, and innovative and workable solutions.
Bret founded Sendero in 2004 with the vision of building a Management Consulting firm that helps others achieve their full potential by delivering impactful results for their clients and community.
“If you don’t know everything’s a competition, you’ve already lost!” –Bret Farrar
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Texas A&M University
- 30+ years of experience in management consulting and information technology
- Named to D CEO’s Dallas 500 list two consecutive years as one of the most influential business leaders in North Texas
- Ranked #6 on Glassdoor’s 2017 “Highest Rated CEOs” list for Small/Medium businesses
- Often invited to speak to business and professional groups, including presenting on the power of aligning vision with values and connecting strategy to execution.
MORE ABOUT BRET
Married with four children, Bret is an avid soccer player, coach, and fan. He enjoys working out, tango dancing, and following Aggie football. Future trips include taking an Irish distillery tour and attending another World Cup. His ultimate dream would be to own a professional soccer team.
I truly enjoy serving others, and Sendero’s vision and culture allow me to do that for our people, our clients, and our community. It is rewarding and fulfilling to work with so many outstanding people that are all working to achieve great things for others.Bret Farrar