CEO and Founder
Bret’s top priority is building Sendero into a world-class organization respected for its outstanding people, its collaborative culture, and its client results. He believes long-term client relationships are fostered through exceptional delivery, an ability to assemble an outstanding team, and innovative and workable solutions.
Bret founded Sendero in 2004 with the vision for it to be a destination career for its people, the partner of choice for its clients, and a steward of the communities we all share. He has a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Texas A&M University.
Skills & Experience
- More than 25 years of experience in management consulting and information technology
- Named to D CEO’s Dallas 500 list as one of the most influential business leaders in North Texas
- Ranked #6 on Glassdoor’s 2017 “Highest Rated CEOs” list for Small/Medium businesses
- Building and leading high-performing and values-aligned organizations
- Speaking about culture and its connection to sustainable business results
- Designing holistic solutions to address complex business problems
Bret is invited to speak regularly to business and professional groups, including presenting on the power of positive corporate culture.
Married with four children, Bret is an avid soccer player, coach, and fan.
I truly enjoy serving others, and Sendero’s vision and culture allow me to do that for our people, our clients, and our community. It is rewarding and fulfilling to work with so many outstanding people that are all working to achieve great things for others.Bret Farrar